
Friendster has launch in Indonesian, since almost all indonesian user is 8-18 years old, it will be more easy for all indonesian to access friendster. I think it will increase friendster members from Indonesia (again).
Officially launch at march 6, 2008, David Jones, Friendster Vice President Marketing said Friendster Indonesia has been accessed more than 250K, and he also said Indonesia is a BIG market.
I think its too late, i have write a litte notes about my opinion about friendster, its almost 2 years ago.
If you want to access Friendster Indonesia (beta), you can go direct with this link. I hope there is no error something like google.
Thousands of Electric Balloon Pumps Sold at Dollar Tree Recalled After
Explosion
-
"The firm received three reports of overheating, including one report of
flames inside the unit and one report of the unit exploding."
18 minutes ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment